Top 10 Digital Marketing Experts In India
Digital Marketing is in demand and increasing there days very drastically. It can not be ignored if you want to turn your company into a Brand. If you want to be in the race it is necessary to go with digital marketing. Because most of the businesses are online now it’s increasing the demand for digital marketers in India.
Digital marketing was already there for a decade but it turns in revolution after social media and smartphones came to the planet. We talk very briefly about the it because we assume you already know well about it because it’s common these days. So without wasting more time here, we go.
Here is the list Best Digital Marketers of India
- Anoop Mishra: Anoop Mishra is a Social Media and Digital Marketing strategist. He is also an entrepreneur. He is a consultant in digital marketing strategy making. He is also a speaker. He specialises in Authority Positioning, Strategic Marketing Communications, Social Media Public Relations, and Online Reputation Management.
- Sorav Jain: Sorav Jain is the founder of the digital marketing agency, “echoVME”. He also has a training institute for giving training in digital marketing. This institute is named “Digital Scholar”. Sorav Jain is an expert in digital marketing and social media platforms. He is a trainer, a writer, a consultant, and an entrepreneur.
- Jitendra Vaswani: Jitendra Vaswani is a digital marketing practitioner. He is an International Keynote Speaker. He is also the founder of Kickass Internet Marketing Blog, Bloggersideas.com. He interviews marketing legends such as Neil Patel here. He is a marketing consultant, a trainer, a speaker, and the author of “Inside a hustler’s brain in pursuit of financial freedom”.
- Rajat Jain: Rajat Jain is a digital marketing consultant. He is different because he does not subscribe to the tradition of getting his expertise through experience or intuition. He depends on evidences based on thoughts. His work process is backed by scientific methods. He has built “ShootOrder” with his concept and his dedicated workforce.
- Harsh Agarwal: Harsh Agarwal is the Fountain Head and the Chief Executive Officer of “ShoutMeLoud”. It is an award-winning blog. It is targeted towards helping people to have their own business and be their own boss. He is an engineer and completed his degree in the year 2008. He started his online venture in November 2008.
- Kunal Choudhary: Kunal Choudhury is India’s renowned digital marketing trainer. He is also an entrepreneur. He answers every question regarding digital marketing that can help us to increase our knowledge about digital marketing. He is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of DSIM. It is a leading institute in India for providing training in digital marketing.
- Rohit Onkar: Rohit Onkar is a well known and experienced professional in digital marketing. He is also a business leader. He trains people in digital marketing. Rohit Onkar has successfully set up processes at scale, has managed cross-functional teams, helped the organizations to enhance their profitability, and has led them to their desired targets.
- Lakshmipathy Bhat: Lakshmipathy Bhat started his career in the marketing world about 25 years ago. He is the head of the business communications of Robosoft Technologies, which is a leading mobility solution business. He is an expert in combining new digital information with traditional advertising methods.
- Himanshu Arora: Himanshu Arora is co-founder of Social Panga. It is a leading digital marketing agency in India. It is a fervid idea that the person who loves to track and contribute towards development in digital marketing can track the industry very closely. He has hands in experience in web consulting and in online branding.
- Aditya Gupta: Aditya Gupta is the founder of “Social Samosa”. He did it with Ankita Gaba in the year 2015. They sold it to a private investor for an undisclosed amount. According to the ET report, a group of investors bought it for about 2 to 3 crores rupees. Now Aditya works on his digital marketing interaction agency, Igenero. He has also worked with many well-known companies.
- Prateek Shah: Prateek Shah is the founder of Digital Defynd. It is an online community for internet marketers. It is needless to mention that he is a very well-known figure in online communities. He has a great fan following.
- Deepak Kanakaraju: Deepak Kanakaraju is an author about digital marketing. He also speaks on this subject and provides his consultation to others. He blogs about digital marketing at DigitalDeepak.com and is the head of digital marketing at Razorpay.com. He has worked in many well-known B2B and B2C start-ups, such as Excel, Practo, and Instamojo.
- Rajat Jain: He is the founder of ShootOrder and its sister concerns. He has built a digital marketing enterprise. It is based on the philosophy of consequence. It is a culture imbibed in his dedicated workforce. He has been the director of campaigns of brands, those are making baby steps into new domains. He has corrected courses of established marketing efforts.
- Ankita Gaba: She was instrumental in the inception of iGenero. It is one of the leading movers and shakers in the digital marketing realm. It was incepted in the year 2009. It has evolved as a turnkey in the digital marketing solution providers just 8 years later. It has a steel-like backbone of technology.
- Pradeep Chopra: Pradeep Chopra is one of the pioneers of digital marketing. He has been a part of the internet industry since the year 2000. He has been a serial entrepreneur for the last 17 years and is the co-founder of Digital Vidya. It is a leading digital marketing and Big data and data analytics training company.